Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We're the Fastest!
SERVPRO of Whitemarsh really does mean Faster to Any Size Disaster! No matter the severity, the type or the property, our team at SERVPRO of Whitemarsh is here to help you after fire loss, water damage or mold infestation.
We are a 24/7/365 emergency restoration service with a team of trained professionals who work quickly to restore your home or business. We have the equipment and skills to inspect the damages and create an action plan to get your property back to the way it was.
Trust our team at SERVPRO to be the fastest.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (610) 834-5405
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2070 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Whitemarsh / Cheltenham arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.